Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to the New Year !

Happy 2009!
Did everyone stay awake and watch the new year arrive? Dick Clark's party just isn't what it used to be.

Many years as our parents had SS Socials or parties to go to, Jkle and I happen to ring in the new year together. As young dignified teens, we would run around the house screaming Happy New Year with all the noise makers. Really a lot of fun. I wanted to run outside this year, but Bob wouldn't go, and it isn't as fun without a partner in crime...



As we remember 2008 and contemplate the new 2009, my prayer for each of you is that you enjoy many more days of joy than sadness and that the new year be filled with adventure, love, and joy.


Live it to the fullest! (without regrets)

Peace & Love to all and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

jkle said...

I remember the New Years celebrations!! I fear they are a little more tame these days; however, we shouldn't lose the spirit to go out and make noise like we used to, should we? Skni, if I had been with you, I would have gone outside and made noise!!! love, jkle