Sunday, February 1, 2009

1972 Road Trip

Spring of 1972





















1972 was very exciting watching basketball! I remember a road trip going south to Aggie land for some kind of basketball game that JNAN was in!



Look at the roadies - Jpen, Dcog, Bsmi, Ccra ....








By the pictures ... there is evidence of Dunkin Donuts !









Pit stops and we ALL took naps. Except the picture of Ccra asleep, appears that she is FAKING it!!!!

The crown on Bsmi I think came from Burger King, not sure.









I remember lots of fun.
































I have no clue what this picture is about of Dcog standing in the parking lot of EHHS.... do you?







Last I threw in a picture here of Jnan's first car, I dont remember her name - but I do remember Jnan naming the car. Jnan was so happy with these wheels that he did donuts (with the car) in my driveway!

3 comments:

Jnan said...

Don't think that is my car! I had a Mustang for a first car! And you know i was too well behaved to do donuts in your drive! OK, maybe I would have done that!

jkle said...

How would you do donuts in your driveway, Skni? If there's a way, Jnan would have figured it out. It looks like him sitting in that car. Jnan, perhaps you have blocked this car from your memory? Loved the BK crowns and the Humble gas station. Humble is long gone. Skni, your pictures are becoming relics!!!! love, jkle

Skni said...

This trip was to College station, I remembered today....lol.

Ok JNan - I do remember being in the mustang a few times .... but where or who did this car come from?