Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oakland Park



















Picnic Fellowship at Oakland Park one afternoon....
You can see my car in the background of a picture, the white Monte Carlo, between Jnan and Cbro through the trees.







I remember this picnic being boring.... that I didn't stay long. Made a few pictures of Jnan (the life of the party), Dkee and at the table looks like Brho? Also Joyce B & Brenda something...
Dkee with feet in the air.
Jnan pushed the soccer ball at the camera, so it appears that the ball is wearing the hat, NOT!

3 comments:

Jnan said...

Whoohoo! Look at those legs!! Not Dkee's MINE! Cheez!

jkle said...

Of course, I spotted the motorcycle in one of the pictures. Whose was that? Jnan, didn't you have some sort of motorcycle that I rode on once? I may be dreaming that. Anyway, sorry you were bored at the picnic, Skni. LOL. Hey, would we even have a picnic at Oakland Park these days? I am thinking it's a pretty rough place. We had lots of good times there back in the day. love, jkle p.s. am I the only one commenting any more??!!

Jnan said...

DANG! What was my comment??? Chopped liver?? oh yes, i had a motorcycle during that era! lol Hill's Angles i am sure, but not as cool as your Hawg! Nor did i look as good on it as you on your HAWG!

And yes, Oakland Park and a 3 gun limit to play there these days!

:)