Saturday, November 22, 2008

1972 Spring & Summer Parties

Party every week end! First we have at Ccra backyard Football with Jnan, Lmar, Dmor. Check out those Daisy Dukes on Jnan!

















Then in the house was Hcra (back with hat) , Stho, Rree on the phone!
































We have a little flirting happening in the swing with Stho & Lmar. I always thought that they
were truely in love! Wonder where he is now? Stom will have to tell us in a comment! PLEASE!

Okay, then we have lovebirds Jpen & Cbru (not sure if I am spelling the last name right) ..then






























I also was snapped in the hat. This party was before Dmor & I ever dated. Ccra was chasing him then, or visa versa.


















We have a small gathering at my house. Dcog, Rree, Ccra, Jnan, & Bsmi - all trying to be cheerleaders?




Here I get involved to make a pyramid. I am crawling on top of Dmor & Bsmi. Dcog thinks she is getting on top of me! lol, dont think it happened.





























A few of us at our best school pics: Dkee, Dcog, Jnan









Jpen, Cfar, Jkle, Ccra







Mmor & Bbow.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing these pictures. This is the point where I became absent from the scene. In fact, don't know some of these folks...like, who who Stho sitting with on the swing? Also who is Jpen's cute long-haired boyfriend? Have to laugh at the Pyramid building!! That, and Twister, were just good excuses for physical contact with the boys!!! Can't wait to see the subsequent blogs. I hope you skip weddings, Skni!!! love, Jkle