Saturday, October 11, 2008

1964 Sunday School Class

Help me fill in the names!!!! if you click on the picture it will become larger....
Front row: 1 Pam?, 2 Sue Hester, 3 Johnny Fegan, 4 Gary Baresi ?. 4 Jpen 5 Cfar, 6 ?
Row 2: 1 Freeman Chambers, 2 Susan Armstrong?, 3 Bbow 4 ?, 5 ? , 6 ? , 7 Joyce Barnett, 8 ?
Row 3: 1 Trig, 2 Bcai 3 John ??? 4 Charles Tankersley 5 Jeff Young, 6 Donnie Kleiver, 7 ?
Row 4: 1 ?, 2 Jhar, 3 Jkle, 4 Lindsey Wilkes, 5 ?
Row 5: 1 ?, 2?, 3 ?, 4 ?, 5 ?, 6 ?, 7 Diana Delp, 8 Skni
Row 6: 1 ?, 2?, 3 ?, 4 ?, 5 ?, 6 ?, 7 ?
Row 7: 1 Stom, 2?, 3 ?, 4 ?, 5 Dcog

On the leftside are the girls, starting with ?Pam? , Stom, Skni, Susan Armstrong, Trig, Jkle, Jhar & Jhar's mother????
We are all ready for the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK....either I am just a goofball or I can't find the post comment on the latest blog. I didn't realize there was more after the Glorietta stuff!!! Cannot believe all those old Sunday School pictures and different banquets, etc. I don't think I have seen any of those! You are good at picking out who's who. I couldn't add anything to your identifications. All I know is that I have the biggest darn head in every picture. I look like a behemoth next to even the guys!!! What's up with that. First, an Amish girl and now a Potatoe Head!!!! Can someone tell me where to find the Post a Comment link on Skni's most recent blog. Just hoping you all see this, especially you, skni!!! That picture of you and Dale is priceless. Poor man. I can't believe some of us are gone. Sad. love, jkle