Saturday, October 11, 2008

1972 Camp Sagamore

We arrived in many ways, we drove
We hiked

Graham Belles 1972 - We were all in love.
I dont remember the skit, so you will have to tell me what it was. I think I have blocked all skits from my memory, since I was shy and didnt like to do them.



A few pictures, strange was that honey at our dorm front door? Was that staged? Didnt we block our door with furniture so that no one could come in while we were gone?


















Dkel -those are crazy red, white & blue pants you have there!


Boyfriends?


























Jpen, was seemed to hide from all my pictures except this one.






Senior Yearbook pictures were made this summer too, we were fixing to start our SENIOR YEAR!

Skni
Jkle
Jpen


Stom
Jbar
Mmor







Tste
Dpax
Bbow






1 comment:

jkle said...

Why in the heck are you all entering your cabin via the window? There has to be a story there? And what's the deal with the honey? DKee, I thought my Amish outfit was "wrong" but those red, white and blue britches are wild!!!!! love, jkle