Friday, October 10, 2008

Where Are My Panties?

Recently I have been asked what was my most embarrassing moment. The first thing that comes to mind is the phrase that I yelled "Where are my panties?" one Sunday morning from one of the stalls of the Women's restroom of SHBC. We were 13 or 14 years old, young women all dressed in our Sunday best - I remember Jkle (who could forget her laugh) and Bbow, could have been others in there too. Seemed like 50 of you laughing at me. Girls, we had just started wearing a new invention called pantyhose. I think I have said enough. TMI, you know.

Now what was your most embarrassing moment?
Going left to right - Stho, Dcog, Skni, Jpen, boy, Jkle, Bbow, Dkee, Trig! 1969 Banquet

2 comments:

jkle said...

How could any of us forget Skni's panty phrase? Weren't we up in the baptism bathroom? Panty hose were quite the invention, weren't they? Skni, I remember you bought yours at Spartans. Remember that store? On Lancaster? Precursor to Walmart and Target! Most of us probably don't wear panty hose any more. I know I wear tights in the winter (which is the same concept). Anyway, I just signed on prior to church this a.m. to see if a new blog was posted. Don't see one yet. I love reading the "posts". Am I the only one reading and posting? Love to all, JKLE

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan:

I remember coming to camp a couple of summers with Jkle, my cousin. I had the most wonderful time of my life--spending a month with Jkle and my relative and visiting the camp and church. I remember you. Do you remember me? ssmi now sphil