Monday, October 27, 2008

HAIR !

I intended to discuss Halloween favorites... but I am stumped finding pictures of us in costumes. I will have to make a trip back to the parents to see what I can find by Friday. So that will be coming up - wooooooooooo.


In my collection of photos, I have found the scariest of all! Our Hair!

What we do to it to look oh so beautiful. I have attached some glam shots. We have been through curlers, tape, rollers, ironing, the dreaded permanent, streaks (now highlights), extensions ( falls), wigs, wiglets and more - including lemon juice to make it more blond.

Left is Skni & Dcog

Below we have Bbow, Skni, Chop & Cfar ....












mmmm... Jkle peeking, no her top is stuck on the bobbie pins! Next is the end result.




















Skni with Jpen, Jkle, Stho, Chop & Bbow....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Click here to leave your comment!!!

jkle said...

Oh my!!!!! Lots of curlers/rollers in these shots!!!! But I guess it was worth it for the results we were wanting to achieve!!!!! Love the Photo Booth pictures! Skni, I am so happy you have retained all of this over the years! You are journaling our history is pictures and stories for sure. THANKS! I remember laying down to do the hair thing on the floor! What the heck got into us??!! Anyone remember putting our hair in a rubberband on top of our heads and then using orange juice cans to roll it? Crazy. It was neat seeing the picture Chopp!!! Wonder where she is today? Anyone know? love, jkle

Jnan said...

OK, this may be my favorite page...

Let me just stop here before I get in too much trouble.....

Anonymous said...

JNan, I can't imagine what's on the "Hair" page that you could possibly comment about! See what we girls went through to be attractive??? Ha Ha. When I think about it, it's scary that we all lived in a time before blow dryers, hot rollers and flat irons. Good heavens. Hugs, JKle